News:

Welcome to the new Track Trailer forum

Main Menu

Belated introduction

Started by swampdweller, October 31, 2017, 01:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swampdweller

Greetings all
How amiss of me not to introduce ourselves. I usually go straight to the forum, did not know this section existed.
I have been on Forum for a year or two, and we have 2009 Mk 2 towing with 2011 Hilux. In last two and half years we done numerous NPs with couple of major trips to FNQ and SA. The Innamincka and Birdsville are still on the list as the big wet chased us elsewhere on two occasions. Tazzi is booked for Feb 2018. Both of us already celebrated our seventies birthdays, hope the knees and backs last little bit longer.
We live in Central Tablelands NSW some 850m elevation in Locality of unfortunate name of Round Swamp. Summers are short, and the winters are longish but the temperate dry weather suits us fine. Planning on planting tomatoes and cucumbers day after the Melbourne Cup, official local time for the overnight frosts disappear.
Anyone in Lithgow, Mudgee, Bathurst area interested in exchange of information my email address is petr7554@gmail.com
Petr

MarkA

Welcome to the forum officially. Hope to see you out on the trail sometime.
200 series LandCruiser
Canning Mk 3
And a Mountian of stuff I don't think we need but apparently it's vital camp equipment.

Cruiser 105Tvan

Robert.
VK3PPC (Amateur).  VZU641 (Outpost LMR. Flying Doc. Radio sys.)
HDJ 105r with a 1HDFT, 2009 Canning MkII. Refurbed & pushing.