News:

Welcome to the new Track Trailer forum

Main Menu

Tvan is Turning 20!

Started by TrackTrailer, April 24, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrackTrailer

Dear Tvan Owners,

You may not be aware but we rapidly approaching the 20th anniversary of the Tvan.

As a part of our celebrations we are seeking the help of our owners to find the first ever Tvan produced (or as close as we can get), to display and include in reviews and promotions.

We are also looking for testimonials about how you have used and enjoyed your Tvan over the years and where you have gone. Hopefully this will include some pictures!

Here is a link where you can submit your stories, images etc.
https://www.tracktrailer.com.au/tvan-is-turning-20/

If you have a Tvan with a VIN plate that indicates a 2000-2001 build, please contact us at sales@tracktrailer.com.au with your location (state), VIN, build date and a couple of photos.

Did we mention that there is a prize for the oldest Tvan found and best photos/testimonial? – more info coming soon.

Thanks 😊

Young Nomads

John & Robyn.
Doing life in our healthy years.
Not waiting for the wealthy years. :D
Your coffin is the only place you can't take your TVan and the hearse doesn't have a towbar!
06 LC 100 TD Auto. & 2012 Canning Tvan with all the fruit.

Young Nomads

Quote from: Young Nomads on April 24, 2018, 08:38:05 PM
Entered....yaaayyyyy!!!!!
:) :) :)

Hey guys, I did an entry, but my pictures would not load up correctly...it uploaded, upside down. Are you able to check it for me please, to see if it remained upside down when I saved the entry...thanks. Robyn

This is the pic. Taken at the Geographical centre of the Simpson... on our Colson Track, Geosurveyor Hill and Geographical centre of the Simpson. Pioneers with our TVan :D

John & Robyn.
Doing life in our healthy years.
Not waiting for the wealthy years. :D
Your coffin is the only place you can't take your TVan and the hearse doesn't have a towbar!
06 LC 100 TD Auto. & 2012 Canning Tvan with all the fruit.

TrackTrailer

No stress Robyn ;) - Looks great!

Xpedition

does anybody know about the progress of this, would be interested to find out as we have a old, and yes I did enter   :)

mal1958

Hi,
Ron Moon had the first Tvan ever made that he used in a documentary with Glen Ridge in November 2000.

Based on the registration of the trailer and VIN number I was able to trace it to its current owner, a gentlemen in SA.

Coincidentally the the first ever Tvan is up for sale.

The advert is as follows,

https://www.caravancampingsales.com.au/items/details/x/SSE-AD-5596896/?fbclid=IwAR14HCcF35kF_w7Uu56vBUEyg2CHGAtzaCYPNo3o4CsPbcNNL2gOPOzUEAY

The current owner even has the original Victorian Number Plates.

Now I have no interest in this Tvan, only that the first ever one built still exists after close to 20 years of usage.

Cheers,
Mal

Colin Wendy

Would be nice to see it returned TT as part of history. This is the only one built with ID # 1 ???