Welcome to the new Track Trailer forum

Main Menu

For sale June 2016 Tvan Mk4 Murranji.

Started by MYT150, September 12, 2018, 07:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MYT150

For sale June 2016 Tvan Mk4 Murranji.

Standard Mk4 Murranji specifications include:
•   108L water tank; Premium kitchen; standard drawbar; 2 x 4kg gas bottles; 2 x jerry can holders;
•   60w solar panel (roof-mounted); Interior Command Console (master switch for electrical isolation; switch panel for integrated fusing for lights, stereo, water pump and fans); battery management display; 240v, merit, USB and cigarette outlets; water tank gauge; 240 volt and 12 volt battery chargers; 300W inverter;
•   Roof storage system; side wall storage pockets; under-bed and interior pannier storage; under mattress liner;
•   12 volt fan; roof vents x 2
•   Rear insect screen; and
•   Awning roof, end wall and fridge wall, with poles, ropes, guy ropes and pegs (never used).
•   Extra tent windows

Plus the following factory-fitted options:
•   Front storage box with two sliding drawers and tie downs
•   RHS and LHS side shelf and power and vents so can run fridge in either or both sides
•   Upgraded wheel and tyre package – 17" Prado rims with 265 70R 17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac (6-stud with offset to suit Prado, and possibly others)
•   Second 105Ah battery and 25A charger upgrade; 40A DC to DC charger
•   Shade sail awning
•   Upgraded wiring to 6B&S
•   Lockable Side Pannier Doors

Other extras include:
•   Hatch mounted 200w solar panel with anderson plug connection to redarc BCDC;
•   Stone stomper in good condition.

Tare ~1,050kg, load capacity ~450kg, ball weight ~130kg. Axle capacity 1,600kg.
Very good condition.

NSW- registered till July 2019, build in June 2016

Located in Sydney and priced at $56,750 ONO.
Contact Aidan 0407 061 875

Aidan Cashman
Track Trailer Forum Administrator

Ram 2500 6.7L Diesel

amazon69

Hi Aidan,

I was in Sydney on friday looking at brand new ones for the first time.

Can you tell me besides the solar panel size what the differences are at all?

Does this also not have the heater option and are these things that can be added if I wanted them?

Also can I see any pictures?

Thanks,
Rob

MYT150

Rob,

The Mk 4 came with 60watt panel on the roof and the mK5 has 120 now. But mine also has 200watts on the rear hatch.

I think there is some difference in the deck and how trhe tent is attached, but I haven't inspected the Mk5 very closely.

I believe the hot water can be added but you would need to confirm with Track, personally we just boiled a kettle or used the aqua cube to heat it.

What kind of pictures do you want to see?

Regards

Aidan
Aidan Cashman

Ram 2500 6.7L Diesel

Gumb

Track will not add diesel heater/hot water units to Tvans which didn't have them from the initial build but many people have added a diesel heater to one of the side panniers afterwards.

We just have a portable diesel heater and only take it when it's needed. Saves space that way.
2017 Firetail with extra fruit
2015 Pajero NX GLS

MYT150

Aidan Cashman

Ram 2500 6.7L Diesel