News:

Welcome to the new Track Trailer forum

Main Menu

2016 Firetail for sale

Started by Ranger, October 23, 2018, 01:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranger

Hi folks,

Please see attached photos of our 2016 Mk4 Firetail that is now available for sale. It is less than 2 years old and was used as our demonstrator TVAN at the Caravan and Camping shows during 2017. This year it has been used as part of our hire fleet but has only been out for 10 weeks in total. This Firetail is in excellent condition and comes supplied with RWC and Queensland Rego through until Jan 2019. Just serviced with complete set of new wheel bearings, seals and backing plate replacement (new brakes).

Aside from the standard Firetail specification, our Firetail also comes with the following options:
•   2nd 105Ah battery and charger upgrade
•   Redarc DC-DC charger
•   300W inverter
•   2nd 12V ceiling fan
•   LHS internal storage
•   Under mattress liner
•   Ensuite tent
•   Front box drawer swap to suit ARB 60L fridge (to be sold with TVAN)
•   1 x shelf on each side of front box
•   OEM Prado steel wheels fitted with 265/70R17 BFG A/T tyres
•   Aftermarket custom awning brackets fitted with quality 3.5m x 2.0m roll out awning over kitchen
•   'Rhino' coated front stone deflector panels
•   Stone Stomper stone guard
•   Full spares kit and all owner's manuals supplied as new

Price is $52,000 and is now available for immediate sale. I'm also happy to assist with coordinating transport if this TVAN is sold to an interstate buyer. Don't hesitate to call or email if you have any questions.

Jason Vaughan
Horizon Campers - Nth Qld dealer for Track Trailer products and Queensland's only TVAN hire agent.
info@horizoncampers.com.au or 0409 000 872

Ranger

Jason Vaughan
Horizon Campers - Nth Qld dealer for Track Trailer products and Queensland's only TVAN hire agent.

Ranger

Jason Vaughan

Ranger

This Firetail has been SOLD. Thanks for the interest.

I still have a demo Mk5 Scout available at $5,000 below RRP if anyone is interested?

Cheers, Jason.
Jason Vaughan

Bengalla76

Ranger
What brand of awning where you running on the fire Tail? I like the spreaders

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gumb

Those look like normal tent poles, which I've done on my awning but curved spreaders are better. You can buy them online in varying lengths.
2017 Firetail with extra fruit
2015 Pajero NX GLS

Ranger

Hi Bengalla 76,

I recommend awnings supplied by Supa RV Australia (see https://suparvaustralia.com.au/). They are high quality, Australian made and include the spreaders (now supplied with curved spreaders). They aluminium poles supplied with TVAN's are all manufactured by Supa Peg (same as Supa RV).

Cheers, Ranger.
Jason Vaughan