News:

Welcome to the new Track Trailer forum

Main Menu

Tvan Letterbox

Started by Milko, January 02, 2019, 11:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milko

Letterbox made for my Wife, Didnt start out with this much detail but just kept adding detail as it went along. Pretty happy with the final result in the end. Apprx 60hrs work

obeeone

Harry Lissimore

Same here!  Would love to see it.
Formerly 2002 TVAN, now a 2015 Topaz Savannah and 2014 Isuzu MU-X LST. Now towing with a 2019 Toyota LC200 GXL.

Howezit

C'mon Dave..load a picture...
It's a great job you've done :)
Or are you worried about how many orders you'll get when everyone see it?
Graham & Debbie Howe
Driving : Nissan Patrol 4.2 TDi
Towing : Tvan Tanami Mk4

tastrax

Cheers - Phil

2006 Tvan Tanami (with a few extras)
2010 Isuzu Dmax LS-U

tastrax

Cheers - Phil

2006 Tvan Tanami (with a few extras)
2010 Isuzu Dmax LS-U

HappyTraveller

Great job. Very impressive.
TVan Mk5
Trakmaster Pilbara Extreme
Landcruiser 200

Harry Lissimore

Unique, and a collectors item.  Make sure it's bolted down!
I love it!

Harry
Formerly 2002 TVAN, now a 2015 Topaz Savannah and 2014 Isuzu MU-X LST. Now towing with a 2019 Toyota LC200 GXL.

Pete930

You ought to commission him Harry Lismore to do a Topaz for you !!

Harry Lissimore

Pete930,

Yes I would love a Topaz letterbox.  I wonder if Milko has the X number of hours required to make me one. 

A bit off the track but I found this letterbox out Broken Hill/Flinders Rangers way a few years ago.  I'm a bit partial to old Landrovers as I have one.

Milko

Thanks Tastrax, I tried to load pictures but was oversize, then been busy and havent been back on. It was definately a labour of love and didnt start out being that detailed. And No guys I am not making any more..Thanks all for your kind words and it is bolted and welded in position