Author Topic: Last Scout build slot still available for sale  (Read 429 times)

Offline Ranger

• View Profile
  • Do you own a Track Product?: Tvan
Last Scout build slot still available for sale
« on: February 16, 2019, 09:17:03 PM »
Hi guys,

For anyone that might have missed out on the limited edition Scout TVAN - I still have one available for sale. My last remaining build slot is due off the production line in mid-March and there's time to modify the order if you're quick. In addition to the standard Scout spec, this order already includes a 2nd 105Ah battery, upgrade to the Redarc DC-DC 40Amp charger, under kitchen light, low shelf in the RHS front box and upgrade to a Pillowtop innerspring mattress. Supplying this TVAN with a wheel and tyre package matched to your preferred tow vehicle is still an option.

At $71,500 (ex-Townsville), it's way more cost-effective than adding all of the Scout inclusions to a new Canning build - which is why the Scout has been so popular over the past 9 months.

I'm happy to discuss pricing, additional option changes and delivery locations with any genuine buyers, but there's only a short window of opportunity to make changes before the chassis starts on the production line.

My best contact is via email info@horizoncampers.com.au or 0409 000 872.

Thanks, Jason Vaughan.
Jason Vaughan
Horizon Campers - Nth Qld dealer for Track Trailer products and Queensland's only TVAN hire agent.
info@horizoncampers.com.au or 0409 000 872

Offline Ranger

• View Profile
Re: Last Scout build slot still available for sale
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 11:59:21 PM »
This Scout build now comes with 17" black Sunraysia wheels to suit a 120/150 Series Prado fitted with 265/70R17 BFG A/T tyres, at no cost (normally $1200 extra). Hard to beat for any prospective TVAN buyer with a Prado tow vehicle!!! Cheers, Jason.
Jason Vaughan
Horizon Campers - Nth Qld dealer for Track Trailer products and Queensland's only TVAN hire agent.

Offline Ranger

• View Profile
Re: Last Scout build slot still available for sale
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 03:47:41 PM »
Hi folks,

This Scout has now been SOLD - with all existing options plus sliding glass windows, lockable pannier doors and a 60L EvaKool combi fridge/freezer. Great buying for one lucky customer!!!

Thanks, Jason.
Jason Vaughan