News:

Welcome to the new Track Trailer forum

Main Menu

LED lights fuse?

Started by crano, June 02, 2019, 01:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crano

Hi, I have a MK III 2011 canning and I was playing around with the LED light and I must have blown a fuse....is there another small fuse for the lights~??
Just pulled the cover off the switches and no fuse there. !! Everything thing electrical works except for the lights!! The small LED in the light switch is the only one not working??? Any ideas?
LANDCRUISER 76- BP51- 2022 Canning called- TraceyAnne

Cruiser 105Tvan

There's fuses in the Battery box as well as circuit breakers, have you checked them all?
If you have just replaced a globe with an LED, pull the LED out and rotate it 180 Deg. (1/2 a turn) and re-insert it.
LED's are polarity sensitive and need to be correctly inserted.
Robert.
VK3PPC (Amateur).  VZU641 (Outpost LMR. Flying Doc. Radio sys.)
HDJ 105r with a 1HDFT, 2009 Canning MkII. Refurbed & pushing.

crano

Thanks for the reply Robert. What i did was touch the two wires that have those press connections about 150 mm from the first LED. the funny thing is that all of the other switches have power. I haven't removed the LED light just some how touched the wires together when reinstalling after cleaning the lens. The actual switch has a small red LED and now doesn't light up. (The fan doesn't work also, so it must be on the same line. ) I will check the fuses today and amend this comment. Cheers Crano
LANDCRUISER 76- BP51- 2022 Canning called- TraceyAnne