Welcome to the new Track Trailer forum

Main Menu

For Sale - Full Awning Mk11

Started by chriso2436, May 04, 2020, 05:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chriso2436

Complete awning from Mk 11 in perfect condition.  $350 ono

Eelezy

Do you mean that it has all the walls right round? If so we might be interested and also in Baw Baw shire! We have a mark three but I would assume the long front walls would be the same?
Cheers Chris
2014 Mark Three Canning with extras, 76 series V8 Landcruiser...(you know you want one!)

Cruiser 105Tvan

If it's a MkII Annex there isn't any allowance for the front box of the MkIII.
The Kitchen end wall wraps around the corner pole and has an angle cut to zip onto the drop edge of the roof section for the Mk.II.  There's velcro on the lower edge section, (On the Canvas level with Tvan body lower edge down to ground) for fitting the draught skirt end onto. 
The Draught Skirt length may not be a problem. 
The long front wall for the Mk.III. definitely longer to account for the extra of the front box, as is the roof. 

If you have a Mk. III without a front box, you may stand a chance of the later Mk.II Annex fitting.
On the MkIII, both the end walls are the same with zips on 3 edges, with or without windows.  The Mk.III had the extra section from the corner pole to the Tvan. body and included a zippered door to access the fridge door/front box.

Hope that helps.
E&OE.
Robert.
VK3PPC (Amateur).  VZU641 (Outpost LMR. Flying Doc. Radio sys.)
HDJ 105r with a 1HDFT, 2009 Canning MkII. Refurbed & pushing.

davandeb

Hi
I have a MkII and am interested in what you are selling.  Do you have any photos?  You can ring me on 0408 106 699 or email me at davandeb@optusnet.com.au
2005 Land Cruiser TD Sahara<> 2007 Tvan Murranji MkII

davandeb

Please confirm this includes ALL annex walls and not just the standard setup of roof and kitchen end wall.  I am looking for the complete annex.

Cheers
Dave
2005 Land Cruiser TD Sahara<> 2007 Tvan Murranji MkII