Welcome to the new Track Trailer forum

Main Menu

Introduction, Eagle

Started by Shepp4wd, February 20, 2020, 08:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shepp4wd

Gday!
Thanks for having me on here,
I'm obviously new to the forum and am getting close to purchasing my first "Track Trailer" product,
I'm looking to buy myself an Eagle camper and have a couple I'm looking at but not 100% settled on one yet.

I looked at one tonight with the asymmetric MC2 suspension but it had had one of the trailing arm/ stub axle assemblies replaced possible due to an accident before the current owner had purchased it,

My question is; Does anyone know of any trailing arm/ stub axle assemblies for sale. The LH side is the later (larger) style wheel bearing arrangement and the RH side is the old Ford bearing setup. The owner suggested that you cannot but the Ford arrangement anymore but he also suggested that some people will change their own out for later ones and may be able to find some second hand ones kicking around if I'm lucky haha,

Anyway Thankyou very much for any help in advance.

Cheers!! 😁

markeaust

Shepp,

Long delay, I know and only just trawling through some old posts... how did you go finding what you're after...?

Might have a little more luck posting in the "Other track products" forum... lots of us Eagle owners there.

Cheers and welcome,

Mark
2003 HDJ100 Landcruiser
1996 Track Eagle
Aussie HFRC 3531, Austravel 3531 RFDS-9VNE