News:

Welcome to the new Track Trailer forum

Main Menu

TVan Murranji Mark IV - for sale $55,000

Started by Wildmax, March 26, 2020, 10:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildmax

I am writing this message on behalf of a dear friend whose husband died a few weeks ago, after a difficult year battling cancer. As a result, their much-loved home on wheels is reluctantly offered for sale.

The one-owner top-of-the-range camper is for sale at $55,000 - a bargain more than $20,000 below the current new model price - and can be inspected at Track Trailer in Bayswater, Melbourne.

The condition is outstanding, as you would expect of a camper stored under cover in Tasmania's clean air and serviced at the Track Trailer factory. Because of the illness mentioned above, it has covered significantly less ground than other vans of a similar year model and did not travel at all in 2019.

Specifications and photographs are available by following this link to the Track Trailer classifieds.

https://www.tracktrailer.com.au/classifieds/show-ad/10212/2016-mk4-tvan-murranji/

The contact at Track Trailer is:
John Anderson, Sales Manager, 1/640 Dorset Road, Bayswater North 3153
Office: 03 8727 6100
Direct: 03 8727 6107
Mob: 0477 008 889

I have known the owners of this TVan for 50 years, they were "seduced" by the stories and photographs of our own travels in our much loved TVan Canning, and this contributed to their enthusiasm for outback travel and their decision to purchase a TVan.

If you would like my views on the van and its careful owners, feel free to contact me – email wildthing_h@hotmail.com or mobile 0418 138 566.
Wildmax
MY2018 dual cab Hilux SR auto with all the ARB gear
Previously: TVan Canning MkIII
now: AOR Eclipse III + Black Wolf 210 tent

monktm

Wildmax

Yes, was bought new at the camping and caravan show in Melbourne that year - John Anderson was the sales manager for that transaction, and can be contacted as in the notice I've posted.
Wildmax

Wildmax

Wildmax

Wildmax

This van in excellent condition is still in the market.
Now the country is getting ready to open up for domestic travel after the COVID-19, it's just what you need for that outback excursion
Wildmax

Wildmax

Still available - a great opportunity to set yourself up for travelling when the borders open !!
Wildmax

Birgs

Hi is this TVan still for sale? If so Can it be viewed at Bayswater Track trailer? Are there any pics ?
Cheers Birgit

Wildmax

Yes Birjit, it is still for sale and can be viewed at Bayswater. I don't have pix myself but John Anderson at Track could no doubt provide some. Alternatively, if you'd like to let me have personal contact details, I can get in touch with my friend who is the reluctant seller, and ask her to forward some to you.
Regards,
Adrian
Wildmax

Wildmax

Wildmax