News:

Welcome to the new Track Trailer forum

Main Menu

dc dc help

Started by glsgls, October 18, 2020, 10:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glsgls

hi all , I will be installing a redarc dc dc 1250 charger soon to my topaz, as it did not come with one  could somebody post a pic or a wire diagram of the install to there topaz not to sure where to take the main feed wire ?? thanks  :)

Harry Lissimore

What is your email address?  I'll send you the wiring diagrams for all the Topaz wiring.

Harry
Formerly 2002 TVAN, now a 2015 Topaz Savannah and 2014 Isuzu MU-X LST. Now towing with a 2019 Toyota LC200 GXL.

glsgls

glsgls

thanks harry where did you put your Anderson plug for the portable solar cant seem to find a pic anywhere thanks rob 

Harry Lissimore

Track put it next to the 240V power in.  It hooks directly  into the BCDC Charger.  However, if your portable solar panels have their own controller, then you can plug them directly into a merit plug and I think there may be one near the 240V inlet. I wouldn't plug more than one x 120W solar panel into a merit plug though as the standard Topaz wiring to merit plugs is about 10-15A..  Others may be able to confirm that.
Formerly 2002 TVAN, now a 2015 Topaz Savannah and 2014 Isuzu MU-X LST. Now towing with a 2019 Toyota LC200 GXL.

glsgls

thanks for the reply harry will place Anderson plug there then thanks rob :)

glsgls

redarc 1250 now installed, and the extra solar panel, and all working good thanks to harry for the wire diagram thanks  :)