News:

Welcome to the new Track Trailer forum

Main Menu

Brake controllers

Started by wrose, March 17, 2013, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzzster

Had no issues at all, had someone else do it (lol). ARB fitted mine and fitted it well. The control knob sits on one of the blank switch plate near the gear stick. Easy to see and use as required. Love it so easy on the highway in auto and in manual does a great job in the dirt.
Buzzster (BuzzRok)
Dave & Chris

Tug: VW Amarok 2014 Dualcab
Living Quarters: 2015 Tvan MK4 Murranji

Mark L

Redarc Tow Pro is fantastic. Much better than a previous unit I had fitted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

weonatvan

Quote from: Mark L on April 04, 2017, 10:09:52 PM
Redarc Tow Pro is fantastic. Much better than a previous unit I had fitted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm away on Fraser at present, forgot  the manual and can't get it to go into auto mode.

I'm led to believe that you turn the dial right down to the left and while planting boot on the brake you tap the knob a couple of times and the LED should go blue.

Mine is green and staying green. Have already driven 1,300 km in this mode with no luck. [emoji22]

Am I using the right method? [emoji848]

"You don't know what you don't know"

Cheers dave
MK III 2012 Murranji,  MY14 auto rok (VW Amarok)

"You don't know, what you don't know"

Cheers dave

tastrax

That's right according to the manual. Release your foot off the brake pedal after the double tap.

https://www.redarc.com.au/Content/Images/uploaded/Manuals/EBRH-ACCV2%20Instruction%20Manual.pdf
Cheers - Phil

2006 Tvan Tanami (with a few extras)
2010 Isuzu Dmax LS-U

AllanK

Dave,
Phil sent you en electronic copy of the manual hope that sorts it out.
Do what I do.
'Cause i have a lousy memory for some things I have loaded certain indespensible manuals (Redarc, UHF, etc. etc)  into IBooks on the smart phone so they are always there.

AllanK

weonatvan

Quote from: AllanK on April 05, 2017, 11:31:32 AM
Dave,
Phil sent you en electronic copy of the manual hope that sorts it out.
Do what I do.
'Cause i have a lousy memory for some things I have loaded certain indespensible manuals (Redarc, UHF, etc. etc)  into IBooks on the smart phone so they are always there.

AllanK

I think I may have figured out the problem.

The plastic bulkhead that the control unit is mounted through maybe a little too thick and the knob bottoming out when pushed in.

Anyway, I removed the knob and pressed the spindle and eventually after four presses I see blue. [emoji106]

Drove over 600ks today and all good. [emoji41]

"You don't know what you don't know"

Cheers dave
MK III 2012 Murranji,  MY14 auto rok (VW Amarok)

"You don't know, what you don't know"

Cheers dave